Perfect Brain Health
Module 8 addresses ways to improve your brain health and brain function. You can get smarter with age!
- Restore your memory & sharpen/keep your cognitive abilities
- How to prevent most cases of Alzheimer’s disease
- We lose 3 IQ points for each decade after age 30. Get them back.
Think You Cannot Have Perfect Brain Function as You Age? Think Again!
Interesting Facts about our brain as we age:
- As we age, all of our “neurotransmitters” in our brain diminish, just as our hormones diminish. This is part of the aging process whether we like it or not. This causes a loss of a minimum of approximately 3 IQ points (and up to 5) each decade after age 30.
- But the good news is that we can speed up brain activity, neural transmission, enhance memory storage and prevent further decay. There is strong and compelling evidence we can even regain and KEEP those lost IQ points. How’s THAT for a solution? Our program can continuously enhance your brain health if you follow it for the rest of your life.
Quick & Easy Self-Assessment Symptom Checker Questionnaire
Take this potentially life saving quick & easy symptom checker questionnaire and get immediate answers and recommendations. Your questionnaire results are 100% private and not stored, saved, or accessible by anyone except yourself.
Here’s a summary of what you learn in module 8:
Let’s review some basics about perfect brain health:
- Diet: You must eat an anti-inflammatory diet.
- Exercise: Let’s just emphasize here that exercise is absolutely crucial for brain health. Note that exercise not only carries oxygen to the brain, thus preserving brain cells, but it also enhances the effect of helpful brain chemicals.
Sleep: Research shows that sleep is needed for memory consolidation with the key components of this occurring during the deepest stages of sleep. Therefore if you are not currently having deep and restful sleep we can help if you need help falling asleep or staying asleep. And you can get a copy of my ebook (FREE!) “Sleep like a baby at any age.”
- Laughter: Are you seeking out people who are FUNNY? Are you sending along internet jokes? Are you laughing at least five times per day? Laughter engages multiple regions across the whole brain, reinforcing circuitry and memory storage.
- Stress: This must be gotten under control.
- Brain exercises: If you don’t use it you lose it! The brain activity can be anything you choose, as long as it meets these requirements: It’s new/It’s challenging/It’s fun! This includes everything from learning a new sport, doing a new crossword puzzle, or learning to grow your own herb garden. Get creative!
- Relationships: Studies show that close, safe relationships are brain-engaging.
- Pets! Pets! Pets!: Ever since Dr. Kim was a medical student she encouraged all of her patients to adopt dogs and then walk them. Studies now confirm that pets (especially “interactive pets”) are GREAT for your overall health and that includes brain health.
By the way, Dr. Kim has written a really comprehensive brain health article we know you’ll enjoy and benefit from.
Brain Health & Memory Loss Prevention
Dr. Crawford is considered one of the foremost authorities on brain health in the U.S. and has cured many patients of MCI. She is currently conducting a clinical trial of Alzheimer’s patients (early onset) and two major universities have adopted her protocol with all three trials showing amazing success. She has hand-picked a kit for your brain health called her Memory Loss Prevention Kit. This is a variety of brain boosters – all 15% off.
An important word of advice from Dr. Kim:
For optimal results, I recommend that you let me analyze your issues, medical history, labwork, and so on with a good consultation, after which you can have a heavily discounted annual membership and unlimited follow-up with me.
Dr. Kim Crawford is a very incredible, brilliant Dr. with the continuous knowledge and caring that is not found in the medical field today.
After just three months with her program my energy and my lab work have returned to levels they had not been since my 30s. I even think as fast as I did when I was 25! Dr. Crawford, her knowledge, and programs are totally life-changing.
Frank Jacobs, CEO