How long does it take?*
- Within 24 hours – reversal of dry skin begins.
- Within 1-2 week – reversal of skin dullness & texture improvement.
- Within 2-3 weeks – reversal of redness – including rosacea.
- Within 4-5 weeks – reversal of fine lines & noticeably firmer skin. Clinical studies recorded a 30% reduction of lines and wrinkles.
- Within 5 weeks – reversal of melasma – skin pigmentation – common in women post pregnancy.
- Within 8 weeks – visibly diminished pore size.
- Within 12 weeks – very noticeably firmer skin. Clinical studies studies measured a 77% improvement in wrinkle length & depth.
*This timeline reflects results when using both Lifeline® ProPlus+ Day & Night products.
How do I use it?
Morning and bedtime:
Apply 2 pumps of the daytime or nighttime serum to a clean dry face*. Neck and décolletage treatment requires an extra pump.
Less than two minutes, twice a day, is all it takes to start on an immediate path to looking younger. These highly advanced and smooth-feeling serums absorbs immediately into your skin, utilizing nanotechnology to deliver a powerhouse of Stem Cell Cytokines, Protective Antioxidants, and Potent Peptides. *If you are using Retin-A, you apply that in a thin layer first, then the serum. *If you are using hydroquinone, you apply that first, then the serum.
The Science Behind Lifeline® ProPlus+
Lifeline® ProPlus+ Skin Care researchers and formulators combined the latest discoveries in the fields of stem cell biology, nanotechnology, and skin products formulation technology to create the highest quality, scientifically tested and most effective anti-aging skincare products. Lifeline® ProPlus+ Stem Cell Extract Serums are the only products in the world that contain human, non-embryonic stem cell extracts.
Only International Stem Cell Corporation (Lifeline®’s parent company) has a patented way to take human eggs and stimulate them to begin dividing, without being fertilized.
They’re called parthenogenetic stem cells (“partheno” comes from the Greek word for virgin). To produce these stem cells, an embryo is never created, so it’s never destroyed—that’s why it’s an ethical approach to creating stem cells.
While the stem cells are still pluripotent, scientists extract growth factors, cytokines, enzymes, and peptides for use in Lifeline® ProPlus+ stem cell serums. Because they’re several generations away from the source, adult stem cells (such as from skin, blood, fat or bone marrow) are far less potent than stem cells closer to the original egg-the parthenogenetic stem cells used in Lifeline® ProPlus+ products.
Non-embryonic stem cells are by far the most potent human stem cells that we can ethically use.
For more science, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once I find what I am looking for, how do I buy it?
When you find an item or items you wish to purchase:
1. Click on the link that reads “Add To Cart”, next to the item description and price. This will add the item to your shopping cart and this then brings you to the cart page which lists all of the products that you have previously selected.
2. On the cart page, you may change the quantities, and then you’ll need to press the “update quantity” link. Your cart will remain available if you leave the page to add new items and return to cart.
3. The cart page will reload and display the total cost of your order. If it does not, just refresh your browser.
4. Click “Proceed to Checkout”, once you are satisfied with your shopping cart contents.
5. After submitting your order, you will receive an email Order Confirmation. If you have difficulties of any sort just call us at (772) 999-5322.
I want to return my Lifeline® ProPlus+ product, can I return it?
If you have questions or concerns, please email us or call us at (772) 999-5322. We are very committed to your satisfaction. You may return any unopened item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. If your opened product is defective upon shipping, do not use it and we will replace it with the same item.
We will not charge you any shipping to ship a replacement item. Shipping fees, both to and from you, are nonrefundable, and you will be charged a 10% restocking fee, unless the return was made as a result of our error.
Not happy with results? View our money back guarantee.
Are your products safe for pregnant women to use?
Our products are gentle and effective for all skin types. However, we recommend that any woman who is pregnant or breast-feeding check with her physician before changing her skin care routine.
Our products are not tested on animals.
Can men use these products?
Absolutely and positively yes they can. A man’s facial skin is just as sensitive as a woman’s. Products that claim to be strong enough for a man generally have drying and abrasive ingredients like alcohol, silicone based lubricants, petroleum based skin softeners and harsh preservatives that will dry and irritate the skin. Lifeline® ProPlus+ products are as simple and natural as possible to help fight inflammation and balance the skin.
Daily Defense Complex Ingredients
Peptides from human stem cells
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Peptides from Human Stem Cells, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Algae Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Collagen Amino Acids, Micrococcus Lysate, Phospholipids, Isomalt, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Glucosamine HCL, Ceteareth-20, Niacinamide, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyvinyl Alcohol Crosspolymer, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5, Trioleate, Pyridoxine HCL, Ubiquinone, Sodium Benzoate, Silica, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.