You can "ask a doctor online" and then get on the phone for an hour!
- In depth review of medical history and current supplements, medications, hormones via questionnaires and phone conversation. The initial contact will be ask a doctor online via email followed by the scheduled phone consultation.
- After questionnaires and labwork are received, you will be emailed an outline to refer to for your phone consultation. This is your summary email for the ask a doctor online phone consultation and should be saved to a folder.
- 1 hour phone consultation with Dr. Kim to discuss medical history and the meaning of your lab results ordered by Dr. Kim for you (see below – preferable) or supplied by you, if desired.
- Follow-up email with more precise recommendations from Dr. Kim.
- Your phone call with Dr. Kim is based on whatever you would like to talk about. You are not obligated to discuss your entire medical history if you do not wish to do so – this is your time to discuss anything you would like.
Dr. Crawford will email you when your purchase is made and walk you through the process of the consultation. You will receive emailed medical history forms and suggested labs (where applicable) via email attachments which can be scanned back or faxed back to her.